The NetBotz 4.5.4 release includes the following security improvements:
- OpenSSL has been updated to 1.0.2k. Go to OpenSSL.org for more information.
- Expat XML parser updated to 2.2.0.
Three new alert actions:
- PCNS Shutdown - sends a command to a PCNS agent to shutdown servers.
- RPDU Shutdown SNMPv1 - sends an SNMPv1 command to an RPDU to turn off all its outlets
- RPDU Shutdown SNMPv3 - sends an SNMPv3 command to an RPDU to turn off all its outlets
Support for additional Pelco camera:
- Pelco Sarix IJP Indoor Microdome, model IJP121-1IS
The wireless sensor firmware has been updated to support new versions and increase signal strength.
See the release notes for more information.