You can configure and monitor server management settings in the Webmin server management interface.
The server management interface, Webmin, provides a web-based interface for server configuration.
- Open the Webmin web interface by typing the address of your Data Center Operation server in a Web browser and clicking Server Configuration.
- Log on to Webmin using the user credentials created during the installation.
- Use the menu to the left to access server management features, such as
Browser related issues
If you are experiencing issues accessing Webmin, check the privacy and advanced settings of your browser. For example, in Internet Explorer 9:
- Open Tools>Internet Options>Privacy and select to Accept All Cookies.
- If needed, contact your IT department for policies, etc. possibly preventing access.
There are known issues with Internet Explorer 9 and the ETL Integration Management page. If you experience issues creating staging databases, a possible workaround is to upgrade your browser.
StruxureWare Data Center Operation Security
File Sharing Between DC Operation and your Network
Backing up and Restoring Backup
Scheduling Regular Backup Jobs
Managing StruxureWare Data Center Operation Services
Changing the IP address of the StruxureWare Data Center Operation server through Webmin
Reconfiguring Locale on the StruxureWare Data Center Operation Server
Managing Webmin User Accounts
Configuring Log Rotation and Archiving
Managing the status of nodes when migrating to a cluster environment