Upgrading a StruxureWare Data Center Expert virtual appliance demo version to production
To upgrade from the demo to the virtual appliance production version, you must install the activation key.
- Purchase the activation key for the virtual appliance.
- Login to the client. In the "License Keys" display, accessed from the Server Administration Settings option in the System menu, and apply the activation key.
- Apply the new virtual appliance node license keys and application license keys you received from APC Support.
The upgrade is complete one you have applied the license and application keys. If you want to modify the virtual appliance settings, continue to Step 4.
- In your virtualization platform client, gracefully shut down the virtual appliance.
- Select the option to edit the virtual appliance settings.
- Modify the hardware, if necessary.
See Deploying and configuring a StruxureWare Data Center Expert virtual server and StruxureWare Data Center Expert virtual server equivalent configurations.
- Power on the virtual appliance.
RELATED COMMUNITY QUESTIONS
WAS THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL?