You can use the StruxureWare Portal to gain an overview of your data center KPIs. It provides a window to data from Schneider Electric systems and external sources and presents it as trends and graphical overviews. You can build your own portal, mixing StruxureWare KPI portlets and adding web feeds.
You can even use the portal as your corporate intranet, or as a social platform.
Read more about the platform based on Liferay and get inspiration for possible implementations here.
The portal should be installed on a dedicated server and is supported in every major browser, OS, and mobile platform and is available on your laptop, tablet, and smart phone.
What is new in version 1.3.7?
- Compatibility with DCO 8.1, 8.2.x
What is new in version 1.3.6?
- Fixed issue with the "Add Marker" option in location maps.
- Compatibility with DCO 8.0.4
What is new in version 1.3.5?
- Fixed issue with Capacity Overview not showing demo data
- Compatibility with DCO 8.0.2 and 8.0.3
What is new in version 1.3.4?
- Compatibility with DCO 8.0.1 and 8.0.2
What is new in version 1.3.3?
- SSL support for communication between DCO and StruxureWare Portal
- Compatibility with DCO 8.0
What is new in version 1.3.2?
- Support for DCO 7.5 extended web service interface
What is new in version 1.3.1?
- Support for DCO 7.4.5 extended web service interface
Version 1.2 included
- Support for doublebyte characters
- Database security strengthened
- Support for Redhat 6.x
- Minor fixes for Location Map running on Firefox
- Fix for Windows 32 bit installer. (users were unable to install Portal in custom directory)
Download the StruxureWare Portal
The StruxureWare Portal is available for download here for Windows, Linux, and as an add-on (without Liferay installation).
Minimum requirements for StruxureWare PortalRecommended hardware for installations with 0-100 StruxureWare Portal users:
The StruxureWare Portal should be installed on a dedicated computer (not the Data Center Operation server).
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad E5430 2.66GHz CPU, 12MB L2 cache (4 cores total)
- Hard disk: 100 GB
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Operating System: MS Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008/2012, Linux Ubuntu 10.04, Linux Debian, RedHat 6 and above
(Tested on the above mentioned but other Windows and Linux versions should also work. However, Windows Server 2003 is not supported.)
- Browser: Internet Explorer (v9 and up), Safari (all versions), Chrome (all versions), and Firefox (all versions)
In case of more users or higher redundancy requirements, refer to the hardware specification available on the Liferay web page.
Watch the video tutorial
Upgrading existing Portal versions
Read instructions about upgrading from previous versions.
StruxureWare Portal configuration tips
You can find configuration tips here.